Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unlimited wants

There are so many things that I want in my life, but with limited resources and capability its really gonna be real difficult to achieve all of them. Lets not even talk about all of them, it is already super difficult to realise 70% of them. I know I am materialistic, I know there are a number of wants that are not really required, I know that some of these wants are totally useless, but thats life, and thats what makes life so interesting...

I want more money!!! My pay is just far too low

I want a car

I want a house

I want to buy new clothes

I want a new bag

I want less stress

I want to do well in my work

I want more sleep

I want to be in a job that I really really like

I want to open my own company/shop

I want to travel

I want to master Japanese

I want to improve my singing

I want learn things fast

I want to lead a happy and fulfilling life

I want to be able to make the people around me happy

I want to be able to provide for my family

I want to spend more time with my family

and the list just keeps going on and on and on...
When will I be able to achieve all of them

No comments: