Monday, June 15, 2009

Superstar


Last weekend was my debut concert at Kovan Heartland mall. Its the first time I sang on stage in front of sooooo many people. OMG. I was realy nervous. When I started the song, I fumbled a little before picking up the rest of the song. I'm supposed to be on the wait list, but I doubt I'll make it through lah. I got 1 green and 3 orange cards, so that means that I have wait. WH who asked me to join was telling me that he was so disappointed in me because I was so much better when we went KTV and that I was far from my usual standard. Haha. It was really pretty scary you know. But I must say that it was really fun, no regrets. If there's another chance I might just do this all over again. Though the nerves were really terrible. Hahaha. I was so worried that I might forget the lyrics. Well good luck all those who made it thorough, work hard and don't let me catch up with you, wahahaha.

No comments: