Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bleach:ヒート・ザ・ソウル6


The next installation of Bleach PSP game is out!!!! Bleach: Heat the soul 6 is the next addition to the Bleach: Heat the Soul series. Before this I also tried out Bleach: Soul Carnival, that game was really cute, but I guess my limited Japanese didn't help to make the game more fun than it could have been. The thing about the Heat the Soul series is that is a battle kind of game, so even with limited Japanese, it didn't spoil much of the fun out of the game... I'm like totally in love with this game now. There are more characters, the game play is a little different. More scenerios, and so much more fun. Ok, its also because I love the Bleach anime, so I really enjoy the game much more. I'm now playing the story mode to open more characters, hopefully I will be able to open up all of 'em.






No comments: