Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dear Diary

As my Japanese class comes close to an end (there's a test next week and I am totally not prepared), we had a very interesting homework this week. And that is to write a diary entry, totally in Japanese. My first reaction was,"What the fuck!" How the hell am I going to write out a paragraph of Japanese sentences. Already to just write one sentence is quite a challenge for me. But I still manged to write out an entry, filled will primary one Japanese sentences. Haha. Well big problem is that the language I used in my diary was too formal and polite. Usually people arn't that polite when writing diaries. Well I will still give myself a pat on my back and say Good Effort. Hahaha.... To share my entry with everyone, anyone who actually understands Japanese, just shut the fuck up so that those who don't know will actually think that I'm super duper zai.... muahahaha....

日記 5月26日 火曜日

今朝8時におきました。遅いから、何も食べませんでした。タクシイで会社へいきました。10時ぐらいおなかがすきました。こっそりとしょくどへいきました。うによくしゃちょにあいませんでした。毎晩はやくわたほうがいいです。

Haha... just to write these few sentences, took me about an hour... damn it, I'm so dead for next week's test...

No comments: