Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy Bee

Been really busy these days. I have so much on my mind, I have so much to do, there is hardly any time to take a break. I find that I really have some problems with time management and organization. My work is in a mess and I have tons of stuff uncleared. What the fuck am I gonna do!!!

I just went through my email today to write down everything that I still have to do, and everything that is still pending, and oh my god, I filled an entire page of my notebook. Haiz, I really need to organize myself or I will really fail in my job. Right now everything is half done, so I must really try to clear as much as possible. But in office I usually have this mental block that prevents me from achieving the fullest of my time. It is always till near the end of the day that I get most effective, and most of the work done. And at that time, I will feel the press of time and start to worry about not finishing my work. I'm like so fucked now.

Buck up bitch!

No comments: