Thursday, March 5, 2009

Busy as a bee

Have been pretty busy in office lately. My uncle has been putting pressure on me to push me to produce the summary catalog as soon as possible. And then he wants me to go meet clients and sell and convince them that our batteries are really good. Well, I haven't even used or tested the batteries myself, on top of the fact that I do not have experience selling yet. It really makes it quite difficult for me. Largely because I don't know how to start. I mean what should I say first. Should I greet them first, should I give a very smily approach, should I have a more serious look, what should I say??? So many unknowns, I just hope I can get through. Been pretty tired from work, falling asleep almost as soon as I reach home, and barely being able to wake up in the morning.

Well, another news is that I am starting to venture into the world of stocks and shares soon. Still looking through the papers and the internet to understand all these financial stuff more. Hopefully I'll be able to earn some bonus soon, lol.

No comments: