Sunday, March 15, 2009

1-4

That the score line for yesterday's match between Man Utd and Liverpool (Liverpool won btw). So all you liverpool fans must be screaming now, haha. Well, its been a while since they last managed to win a big club by such a margin. I'm not a Liverpool fan neither am I a Man Utd fan, I'm neutral, haa.

Went over to Adrian's place for the match last night. It has been a long while since I saw him (ever since Vanessa got pregnant, and now she's already close to giving birth. Its that long). It was supposed to be a get-together+soccer match+pot-luck, so everyone had to bring something to eat. I was shopping at the supermarket not knowing what to buy. Initially I wanted to just buy 2 packets of mac and cheeze from Sheng Siong, but when I went there the boxes were missing. I was like 'oh fuck, now what am I gonna do'. So I was walking aimlessly around Sheng Siong and Shop 'n' Save, trying to figure out what can I whip up in an hour (I was running really late, its was already 5.30 then, I was supposed to meet them at 7.30). At first I thought of cheeze cake, then jello cheeze cake, but I couldn't decide. So as I was walking in S 'n'S, I saw this instant crepe skins, and then I saw durian. Ah-ha, Durian crepes! Great idea for a great snack. But I was kinda turn off by the little amount of durian I can buy with $10 (need to ration my $$, hoo), so I continued looking for an alternative to durian. Then at Sheng Siong I found something else - mangos. Yes, thats it.... Mango crepes. So I got a kilo of Mangos some whip cream and the crepes. Then, it had to happen. Rain, no... I mean downpour. Shit, I was stuck at Loyang point. In desperation, I put my pouch into the plastic bag and cycled throught the rain all the way home. And god was it cold. The rain + the wind wasn't that great a combi when ya drenched in it. I was shivering in the rain, and the best part of it was that I had to be stuck in a traffic light. It was only supposed to be 10 seconds, but those 10 seconds seem like it'll never end, probably one of the longest 10 seconds in my life, haha. Well finally got through and reached home, dripping wet. Put down my stuff and rushed to make my crepes (and of course message alvin that I'll be late for the match).

Reached Adrian's place (in case ya confused, Adrian is Alvin elder bro) just before 9. and immediately put my crepes in the freezer. I did not put enough cream, so it was a little 'wet'. Generally got pretty good reviews of my crepes, other than its a little too sweet (think I put too much sugar, ha). Think I'm becoming Bree of desperate housewives, haha, I have to make the perfect desert of a gathering (did I mention that I've finished the season 5 of DH, well on that I've cleared the entire season, but I'm up to date at 16 now).

Heard from then that today is Ka-poh's ROM. He's sort of a mutal friend, but I don't really know him very well. hung out a few time with him before. He's Alvin's group of sec school friends. So all of them have been designated his 'brother' for his wedding, haha. After the match, all of them had to hurry home and sleep because they had to wake up early to help him with the ROM/wedding stuff. Yup, its a very rushed preparation, mainly because its shot-gun. Hahaha, another one who claims that he had used protection (or maybe he did, but it wasn't of good quality, hahaha). Well anyway, all the best to him and his wife-to-be (and child-to-have).

I'll be going down to East Coat later to meet YL and ZR at ZR's shop @ Big Splash (or is it called playgroung now). They are going jogging! And the catch is we'll be wear ZR's hopping shoe thingy (I have no idea what is it called). Okie I just googled it, its called kangroo jumps. Think it'll be fun =), So I'm gonna try my hands (or legs) at it too.

Thats how it looks like. Pretty cool huh. Heard from ZR that its not that cheap. An average pair can set you back at $400+.

Well it seems that YL is on an intensive weight loss+muscle gain program. Hear he's been exercising a lot lately. Good for him. I have my fair share of exercise. Will be at Ulu Pandan for the entire of next week. Reservist again. Come to think of it, I better go get my stuff and check if I need to buy any stuff for the camp.

No comments: