Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rooted trees

I've been cycling quite a lot lately and there is this something that really bothers me, and that is I find that there are so many people out there who are literally rooted trees. No matter how loud you ring your bell, or how early you ring it, they just don't seem to move. Well, its either they are all deaf or crippled. This really irritates me a lot. It makes cycling so difficult. I'm not asking them to give me a whole meter of space, or to shoo onto the road; all they had to do is to side step a little to give me some way to move on, but they just stay there and expect you to find some way to cycle through that 10 cm of space, wtf. These people are really dumbasses. And the best part is, when you just can't get pass and you accidentally brush against them, they 'che' and stare at you as if it was all your fault. Fuck you all morons.

Anyway, I've been working for 2 weeks already, getting tired of reading all those catalogs. Keep staring at the same spreadsheet, trying to improve on it. But, I just got my pay today, yippy. Not a lot, but probably will get me by. Up till now I do not much to complain about the company, other than the less than adequate pantry and the miserable pay. But I will be going to China soon, to visit a factory to access the factory and to settle some details about our corporation with them. Well, it will be quite an eye opener, really really looking forward to it.

No comments: