Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy times

I find that my blog has been pretty gloomy lately, so I've decided that I should start to blog about some things that are more happy. And to start it off, I've decided to post a few (yes just a few, there are just too many of them) of the long overdue Europe grad trip photos, haa. Okie, enjoy =)





First up are the fun times we had on top of the Swiss mountains, Mount Titlis. We were so not prepared for snow, so our clothes weren't very thick. Had so much fun still, we made a mini snowman (that looked like it getting strangled by my scarf, hoot), and also play snow tubing countless times. Also took the ski cable thingy to look at the scenery (there wasn't much to see, all white because the snow was pretty heavy, everywhere was so misty, haa). You should have seen us on the mountain, we were like kids looking at snow for the very first time, we were so excited!

Well this is easily recognisable, the London Eye (obviously in London). London was our last stop of the trip. The place was actually really fun but it little too rainy. The time we went was near summer but summer there was really cold, haa. The 'breeze' at night (esp where I took this photo) made my whole body shiver.

This was taken at Heathrow Airport, London. Just before we boarded the plane back to Bangkok. Will try to post more of my trip's pics, and share the happy times we had then with everyone.

No comments: