Friday, March 6, 2009

Life's uncertainities

This is the first time I'm blogging during work. Well finish my stuff, now awaiting for my in-charged to vet through my work and advise me on how I can improve on it. Well the purpose of blogging now is really because of a very sad news that I got this morning. My heart is feeling quite low after hearing this tragic news.

This morning my IA supervisor MSN me:

IA: Hey, SL is that you?
Me: Hi, long time no see?
Me: How are you doing now?
IA: Do you remember He QingHua, the engineer at WGQ?
Me: Yah
Me: Y?
IA: She passed away last night
Me: Huh?
Me: What happened?
IA: In late 07, they found a tumor near her heart, and now God has taken her to be with him
...

After hearing this news, for a moment I did not know how to react. She was such a nice person. Very young and smiley, energetic, full of life and bubbly. And who would know that such a thing would befall on her. During my time in office, she taught me so much, and she was constantly upgrading herself. Someone with so much dreams and ambition, I even heard that was thinking of getting married and all that, but now it has all come to an end. I've only left Shanghai for approximately 2 yrs and so much has happened. Life is so unpredictable, I really feel that everyone needs to grab life and make the best of their time in this world. I mean anything can happen to anyone. It doesn't matter how young or old you are, how rich or poor you are, or how educated you are. Once your time in this world is up, you have to go. After I left Shanghai, I even told myself that after I start working, I will make sure that I go back to visit all of them again and catch up with all of them, haiz. This is quite a wake up call for me as well, that I must appreciate the people around me more, and to make the best of my life. Who would know if I would collapse tomorrow.

人生无常,珍惜每一天。这句话现在听起来真的很贴切。忽然间得知这样的消息,心情也不尽便得很沉重。希望大家都能过着很充实的生活,不要留下任何遗憾。也希望大家都能更加珍惜身边的人,不要等到他走了才来觉得可惜,倒时已经太迟了。最后,我希望我的这个朋友能安息,在另一个世界得到快乐和幸福。

No comments: