Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today is friday the 13th, and you know what, I figured that there are actually 3 friday the 13th this year, haha. Interesting right. Well anyway met my GIP mates today for dinner and drinks at Emerald Hill Number 5. Cool place (actually been there with my MS clicks before). Just sat and chat and ate, had a great time with them though. Its been quite a while since I met them, I miss their clubbing at Zouk and Zirca previously, so it was really nice to catch up with them again. Glad to know that everyoneis doing fine (well at the least the few of us are, hoo). I must comment that the babes at No. 5 are pretty hot, quite a few hot OLs around, definately a good change to looking at the 'aunties' at my office, hahaha (luckily they won't be reading this, but they are really nice people, always offereing me food in office). Didn't take any pictures though, no camera.

As for my job, its going pretty ok. I just submitted my catalog and all the drawings and stuff for them to vet. I'll be on reservist next week, so its one week off for me, haha. I;ve already told the office that I can come back if they really need me to, but I doubt they'll call me at all, so see them in a weeks time, hoo.

No comments: