Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sports week

Welcome to sports week. This week (as you know now that I'm unemployed again) I'm gonna be engaging in all sorts of sport activities. Making use of them to fill my super free time. Today I went swimming. Even went all the way to YCK for swimming, hahaha (well the journey would kill some time off). So I did my laps in the pool. Didn't want to swim for too long because my car was illegally parked, so I wanted to rush off after my swim as soon as possible. So I swam for about an hour, then I headed for the showers, and this was when the trouble started. I left my bag in the open and went into the cubicle for my shower and when I came back, ta-dah, my bag was missing. Someone had obviously taken it. I searched the toilet and couldn't find it, so I went over to tell the pool instructors about it. They told me to check the toilet again because no one had left the pool in the past few mins. So I went back to the toilet and searched. I finally found my bag hung on the door of the last cubicle of the showers. Fuck man, what a day. I went through my stuff and found that my money was missing. Luckily for me, before I went to the pool, I had decided to leave my HP and wallet in the car. My passport was also in my bag, which I also left in the car. I only took $2 with me. However, I also had some Ringgit with me, about M$70 or so. Fucking bastard took all my money. Initially I had tought of taking out the Ringgit as well, but didn't do it. Damn it. Well count myself lucky to have taken out majority of my stuff, minimised my loss by a big deal. And lastly, I just want to say, fuck you bastard, go get a life (and a job). Hope that you get knocked down by a car while on the way home. Fuck!

No comments: