Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scare of my life

I just got the scare of my life. I was at my gradma's place this afternoon, and while I was playing wii in the living room, I heard a loud thud on the floor. I immediately rushed to the kitchen, only to find my grandma lying on the floor motionless. I was so frantic, I kept calling out for my grandma. My young cousin was around in the kitchen. I must say that luckily that I was around today, can you imgine what would have happened if only my young cousin and my grandma was around. My grandma was lying motionless on the ground, I really thought she was going to go then, I was so frightened, I asked my cousin to call anyone he could think of. But at this time, my grandma just kept telling me not to call others (probably she remembered that my aunt was on the way to her exams, so she didn't want to worry her). I let her rest on the floor for a while, till she was a little more sober, before helping her back up to sit on the ground.

Apparently, she wanted to make some milo to drink, so she went to get a packet of milo. And just as she took the packet, she felt giddy and suddenly just dropped on the floor. The look on her face reminded me of the HK drama's that I've watched, with people on the verge of leaving the world. I was really really scard then. I really love her too much for her to leave like that. Luckily she gained back her composure. I think I will go to Guanyin temple tomorrow morning to pray for her well being, then go over to her place. Come to think of it, my non-renewal at MS is a blessing in disguise, if I was still working, I wouldn't be at her place this afternoon, and god knows what would have happened. Take care grandma, get well soon. Love you.

No comments: