Saturday, December 20, 2008

Out of Camp

Five days have passes so fast. I'm already out of my reservist camp and back to my lobo life. It was an interesting camp though. I mean, how many of you out there would have a reservist in-camp training like mine. I'm given a lot of freedom in camp, and we can do a lot of things that others cannot. Not to mention the flexibility of choosing the dates that we want to attend the camp. Of course met loads of fun loving (and lap sap) friends in camp. Great dudes to hang around with (but not too often, hahaha). It was also Bock's last camp, he's ORDing in Jan. Heard that he's been posting out to division, now trying to get back to the camp, haha. He's a pretty nice guy, a very fresh change to my old ideology of what ACS guys are like. Well at least, he's probably the ACS guy who has spoken the most chinese that I've heard. Good luck to him, wherever he goes, and all the best to his studies in NUS.

Will be going over to Dennis's new house later for his house-warming. Going to destroy everything there so that he can get new stuff, haha. Tomorrow I'll be going to the supposely-closed-down-but-I-have-no-idea-why-its-still-open National Stadium for the Vietnam-Singapore match. Will be getting the tickets on the spot, so hopefully we can still get in. We're not expecting it to sell out, well I hope not. haha... okok, gotta get ready now...

No comments: