Saturday, December 27, 2008

Remembering 2008

As I look back at 2008, I will find that many things have happened in the past year. Many things have changed also. One thing for sure is that I've graduated from University, and I am now (supposedly) part of the employment world. Graduation is definitely one of the highlights of this year, and of course another would be my graduation trip to Europe. So lets reminence the trip, and look at some photos of the Europe get-a-way...

Changing plane at Bangkok Airport

Losing the battle to the Zzzz monster on the train

Last pic with Simin before she left for the Airport in Munich

The first hostel we stayed in (Paris) - Woodstock Inn

I can't remember where we found this shop, but the goodies inside really do look good

Its alcohol galore in Europe, we were drinking almost everyday. Its just between beer or wine.

Lucern - I remember seeing this house near the sad lion statue. There is also a gift shop near by selling chocolates, swiss army knief etc set up by a asian couple.

Florence - There was some annual ancient soccer thingy. So there were a lot people dressed up in these medival clothing parading through the town with horses and trumpets and all.

Fussen - one of my fav places that we're visited. Of course I didn't 'take' this picture. I just snapped this from one of the post cards. Btw thats the Cinederella castle, absolutely beautiful!!!

No comments: