Saturday, December 27, 2008

The day after christmas

Its countdown to the new year, in just a few more days we will say goodbye to 2008 and give a warm welcome to 2009, woot. Not that I'm exactly that excited... ha. Getting older by the day.

Went out with my family yesterday. We went to KTV at SRC in the afternoon. Of course it literally turned out into my mini concert again because none of the kids wanted to sing on the mic. Then we went over to Orchid Corpthon-something Hotel for dinner. We had buffet + steamboat there. The buffet was actually pretty good. Had a wide variety of food, wasn't crowded, and of course eating with the family always makes the atmosphere great. Had a great time catching up with my cousins, esp the international ones whom I probably only see once or twice a year (they're staying in Chicago now, erm lets see, they've also lived in HK, Japan, South Africa, Canada +++). They have been around the world already.

My grandma is feeling a little better now, still pretty weak though, but at least she is well enough to move around by herself (but we're still worried, or maybe afraid that she'll fall again or something). Have been at her place most of the time for the past week again to help out in looking after her and sending her to the polyclinic for her check up. Get well soon Ah Ma, love ya.

Well that marks the end of 2008 (erm I might just have one more posting before the new year, if I am not lazy, haha), but just in case I do not have another posting, Here's wishing everyone a happy new year!!! Huat Ah!

No comments: