Friday, December 5, 2008

Goodbye MS

3 months has gone by so fast, my contract if officially up today (erm, actually its supposed to be sunday). Had a farewell lunch with my team today, Terrence took the bill. We had chinese food at the rest on the 4th floor of OCBC. It was actually pretty good food. I was totally stuffed at the end, and the bill was only slightly over $100 (for 6 persons). Think its pretty worth it. Later in the afternoon, I went around to give out chocolates to everyone in the team. Of course some people still don't know me, but I still gave anyway, since we're in the same team, and they've seen me around in office all the time. Nice people la.

Will be going out for drinks later with the MS gang (farewell gathering?? haha, I think its just another excuse for a round of drinks). So its goodbye MS, good luck to all my gang, cya all around some time!

No comments: