Monday, December 15, 2008

Its back to NS

Tomorrow I'll be going back to serve my nation again. Yup, one week of workout and 'in-camp'. Well to keep me occupied. Haven't got my stuff ready yet, the thought of packing just sux. Hahaha.

And I met up with Alvin and Dennis on friday. They had dinner, I was a little late because I had to look after my grandma, so I only join them for snacks after that. Then went shopping a little around Marina Square before heading back. And the minute I reached home I got a phone call from Brian. He said that everyone's at Barracuda, and asked if I wanted to come down to join them. I was like... er, its like 12 am now, and I just reached home. But I still went down. Only to realise that it was a farewell party for Yuka. She went back to Japan on Saturday, to start her on her next job. Good luck to her! Then Yumi said, "Beng, I thought I saw you at the furniture shop at Marina Square". I was like, wow, what a small world... hahaha... the funny part came when she said that she had wanted to call me, but she can't remember my actual name, so she didn't. Hahaha. Yumi's funny sometimes. Although I haven't known these people for a long time, but they are really nice, really getting to love them a lot. Hahaha. Okok, gotta go get ready for the nation now.

No comments: