Friday, December 5, 2008

Sicko

Forgot to blog about what happened earlier as I was walking back from the MRT. I just crossed the road from White Sands, and this old man (about 40s) called out to me. It seems like he knows me or something, but I do not recall at all. Then he said that he was the army driver, ask me can remember a not, hahaha what a joke, from that instance I knew that a scam was in the making. Firstly I wasn't even from the army, hahaha. Then he started chatting about how am I and what I was doing, so long never see me already, change a lot. And then he went in for the kill, he said that his mum just passed away and that he needed money for the funeral, but his pay is only coming in tomorrow, so ask if I can lend him and he transfer to me tomorrow. What a fucker right, to use his mum's death as a bait. If I was his mum, and I was still alive I would castrate him straight away, and if I was really dead then he better watch out on the streets, I'd strike him with lightening. Of course I gave my excuse of not having money with me, and I didn't have my ATM with me. Anyone who is reading this, pls becareful, times are bad, more of such people are bound to be out, do not be the next target to fall into their trap.

No comments: