Tuesday, December 23, 2008

クリスマス 2008

Yes people, its Christmas again. So let me begin by wishing everyone a Merry merry christmas & a superlicious New Year! This year is very special for me, because its the first year that I've graduated from school, and that I will be going through this 'festive' season jobless. Sucks man! Well thats life, you win some, you lose some. Just my luck to lose this round. Hopefully it won't last too long.

Being back in the job market is really bothering. Sending out resumes is like... a man having problems ejaculating. You know when you have sex, and you keep pumping and humping, using all sorts of positions that you've seen before, but have absolutely no idea why you can't cum. Yup, thats it. I keep sending out my resumes, one after another, sending them to various companies for various job scopes (I keep my options open, meaning even though I'm engineering trained, but I still apply for positions in finance and business as well). So after sending out so many applications, and none of them reply, you really start to think... "Hmmmm, so when will it come (cum)?"

Well good luck to me in my job hunt, and Merry Christmas again to all. Love ya!

No comments: