Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Its Christmas!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Happy holidays, woohoo... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, haha. Ok, I'm trying to be very high about this occasion, and lift my spirits up a little (need I remind you that I'm jobless). Yup, but anyway, there is something to be happy about... Met up with Dennis and Alvin yesterday for dinner at Bugis. We got a big surprise! Dennis got christmas presents for us, haha. He came over with 2 hugh bags, telling us to take one each. It was a nice surprise, because I didn't expect to get anything this year, or any other years down the road (those occasional cups and photo frames don't count). So it was a really sweet gesture of him (to think that we had terrorised his house earlier in the weekend).

Me, Fiona, Dennis & Alvin

Cam whoring at the Christmas tree. Think we took more than 20 photos with this tree

Here's the gift that Dennis bought for us (well, at least for me, I guess Alvin got the same thing)


Isn't it cute... its this toad cushion that has massage functions as well. Haha. Pretty effective too. Thanks dude, think it'll really help my back a lot... wahahaha. And the wrapping paper is also very cute, should be from Mini toons ...

Also I've uploaded these 2 photos that I've taken during my Grandma's birthday this year. Been more than a month ago already... This was taken during the cake cutting and song singing part...
One last photo to share (okok, its not the last photo that I have, but I'm too lazy to upload the rest). This is a pic I took with Bock before I left the camp. Of course, you can see Bock's inner gay oozing out again, wahahaha... fucking bastard =D

No comments: