Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quitting.... or at least cutting down drastically

Most of you would probably know that I'm on smoke for a few years already, so in recent times, I've decided to reduce my intake as much as possible. I would not say impossible, but unlikely that I'll be able to give it up totally so soon because of the large number of my clicks how have this habit as well. So I thought that I will, on my part reduce my intake. Well, as it turns out, it is much harder than it turned out to be. I have no idea what an addict I have become already. All this time I've been telling myself that because I am not taking a lot, so it is not that difficult for me to let go when I want to. But now that I want to try to let a little of it go, my body is already rejecting this offer. Last night was terrible, I could not sleep well. I kept having constant thoughts of the stick, and my entire body just feel so numb (actually even till now, as I am typing, I'll still feeling it). My body keeps telling me to go get that stick, I'm trying hard to control it, but it really is difficult. So now I am sleepy and tired, but the stick feeling is still there. I hope I can win this battle. Wish me luck.

No comments: