Monday, January 12, 2009

End of Jap class

My Jap classes officially end today. After 10 weeks of lessons, I have learnt the basics of the Japanese language. Not that I can really speak like a Jap now (I don't even sound anything like it), and I still have problems forming my sentences, so I gotta really work it if I want to make it work. Well I'm still contemplating whether to continue with my lessons for basic 2, and even if I do want to continue, do I want to stay with my current school. I like the Jap teacher, Reiko San, but I really do not fancy the other Singaporean teacher (er I think his name Mr Chen, don't remember also). His classes are really not very effective, at least for me, and I really do feel more like I'm in a translation class rather than a Japanese class. So I'm really not looking forward to continuing lessons with him. But let me look at my options again and see what other schools can offer as well.

No comments: