Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Being at home

Haiz, its been like a month since I came back from Europe, and till now, I have yet to go for even a single interview. Thats pretty bad. Been staying at home literally everyday, playing my Wii and watching TVB serials. Some people tell me to take my time and get the job thats most suitable for myself, and enjoy the free time you have now. BUT its soooo boring. Every morning I wake up I log on to my emails to check if there are any new jobs available, I send out a few resumes, and then I wait. I will wait, and wait and wait and wait ... And wait some more, for people to reply, But noooo.... No one replies. The only group of people that constantly recognises my talents are manulife and prudential. These 2 are the only ones that keep telling me that I was picked on careful selection to go for the interview. Hmpt. To date I've probably sent out more than 30 resumes since I returned, but still no news from any of them, sianz. Well I can only wait now.

And then there the thing about gifts. I still have gifts for my friends that I haven't given to them. Can you all please meet me, so that I can pass you guys the gifts. Kaoz, want to give others presents also so difficult. Now I got so much time you don't get from me, later I start working liao, then no time to meet you all le (but I don't know when that day will come). Well its back to the old drawing board, recruitment papers here I come.

No comments: