Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Financial Planner

Okie, all thanks to my greatest dad now I'm stuck in this predicament. When our resident financial planner aka insurance agent came over to my place to give some papers to my dad for signing, my dearest dad actually told him to talk to me about financial planning. And ask if I wanna joinhim in this financial world. Now, he keeps calling me to ask me to go to his office to try it out. Thanks dad for finding me such a great job. Hmpt! Okie, let me first say that I have nothing against insurance and financial planning. Many of my friends and people I know are into this business, BUT it is not really my cup of tea. I would not discount it as a job I will never do in my life (who knows what will happen in the future), but right now, I really hope that I do not have to get into this business. I still want to go out and try to make it in the other sectors. I've never thought that I'll end up in insurance, I've always hated these insurance agents who keep calling, and I just cannot stand it if someone keeps trying to persuade me to buy these finanacial stuff. I do not discredit them, because I know its their job and that at some point of time in my life, I will need to buy these financial stuff for my own and my family's security. But you do not come to a point where I get so turn-off, and just don't want to pick up your call. Once again, thanks dad for the recommendation...... haiz

No comments: