Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yes I know

Yes, yes, I know that I've been back for a week already... and that I have promised to update my trip on subsequent entries... and to talk about my trip each place at a time.... BUT I'm just too lazy to do it... hahaha... so forgive me k...

Anyway now that I'm back in SG, I've been sending out my resume to potential employers (for those dweebs that still do not know, I'm unemployed + broke now). Yup, so I've sent out quite a few of my resumes to various companies. Went for an interview earlier this week with Beng's company. He asked if I wanted to consider going there (he's doing insurance anyway), so I went for the interview (I keep my options open). It was ok, the boss wanted me to think about it before deciding, which I think is important. And after some thought, I think I probably would not join Beng. Firstly, insurance is not really my thang. Also I feel that I want to go out and try out the market first to see how I can cope in this world. I want to try it out.

Most of the positions that I applied to are for sales engineer and management trainee. Hopefully I'll get some response from the employers. I mean, at least call me down for an interview lah... haha... Job search can be such a tiring thing, especially when there are no responses from the employers, after some time it can get pretty demoralising.

Well, another thing about coming back, I got no car to drive. The price of Diesel shot up by $0.40, pass the $2 mark, and also my bro has taken over the car, to drive to work. Well I can't just come back home and grab the car from him just because I want to go out right. So I got no car to drive now, and that is a big problem. Hmmm I'll call it the 'driving car syndrom'. You know that after driving around for sometime, and getting so used to having personal transport, then suddenly when the car disappears, you would just not want to go out. That exactly whats happening to me now. I'm like at home almost everyday because I'm just too lazy to take public transport to go out. I've told myself that I want to go to school to collect my transcript, but one week after I came back I still have not collected the transcript. Haiz.... buck up SL....

Anyway my convocation is next thursday. Finally graduating from university, finally I'll be getting to wear the graduation gown, wahahaha. Actually I've already wore the gown. Just last week (one of the times that I actually went out), I met cy, xmm, shy, vivi, shu hui,kh and beng in town to take photos with our gowns. We went to the Esplanade and VCH. Oh man, take those photos are so much more tiring that taking photos in Europe. Just those few hours of photo taking literally drained all my energy. But then again, I think I'm suffering from jet lag now. I can't sleep at night. Its been like a week already, I haven't been able to get good rest, I'm like super tired now, but I'm fighting not to sleep so that I can be super duper tired at like 11-12, and fall asleep at normal times. For the past week, I've been sleeping at like 5am every night, yup its just not normal. Oh yah, come to think of it, I gotta remember to grab the grad photos from shu hui and xmm...

No comments: