Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Options

Woke up early this morning, yup, I know its not a common thing among people who do not have a job... But this morning I went for an interview with Morgan Stanley. Yup, one of those large financial services providers in the world. Meet the guys at 10 am in their office, and the entire interview only lasted 10 mins. Damn! Well its because they only need a person to fill the position for 3 months to help clear some back log, and after 3 months, depending on whether there are any openings and also on the indiviauals performance, they may consider signing you on permanently. This job is recommended by Aunt Susan, her ex-colleague is working there, so I got a little help to get this interview. And from what I hear, I already got the job, hahaha. Aunt Susan's ex-colleague called her to tell her about it already. So I'm waiting for them to get back to me to let me know when I can start the job. In the mean time, I'm still waiting for the reply from the Shanghai work thingy. Yup, They have yet to reply me, and so I'm just taking the wait-and-see tactic. Anyway I was told that at any time that I manage to find a job elsewhere, I can quit Morgan Stanley anytime. So I'll see how it goes. Hmmm....

No comments: