Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Am I going Shanghai??

Yesterday I blogged about the opportunity to go Shanghai again for a 6 month training course in this new job. I've yet to accept the terms, mainly because, I have no idea what the terms are in the first place. The information given by the company is pretty vague, so I've emailed them today to ask them to clarify some issues about the job and the training. So, now I'm back to the process of waiting for replies again, sianz~~. Anyway aunt Susan called earlier to ask if I want to work in Morgan Stanley (woot, big company!!!). Her friend is inside and they need someone urgently. BUT the catch is that it is only a temp job, they only need the person for 3 months. But of course, I'm sure if you perform well enough, there is an opportunity for an extension of your contract after the 3 months. So now I'm in a small dilemma, should I go for a temp job in a big company or should I choose a full time job in a local small company? Hmmm, sometimes I really hate to make decisions... I know that I will have to make some important decisions in life and also in my future job, but let try to keep it to a minimum, hahaha... new motto is "slack for life"..... wahahaha

No comments: