Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally there is some response

Wahahaha, finally after countless sending of resumes and looking through job search websites and newspapers, I get some response from the employers. Well I have sent so many applications out that I cannot remember all the companies that I've sent to, or even the jbo scopes that I applied for, but this comes as a relief. At least I can say that my application is being looked into, hahaha. Well its not that I've already been offered the job, but just the response from the company is already giving me a great feeling. I'm already quite sian from having to apply to so many companies and not getting any indication if my application is being processed. So this really just gives me a great feeling. Anyway the company only asked if I will have any problem relocating to Shanghai if given the job, so thats a very good first step. Well I'll see where this goes, for now I'll just read up on the company to at least give me an idea what I'm getting myself into. Hahaha.... More to come (I hope).

No comments: