Friday, February 15, 2008

Yet another day at home

Its another day, and again I'm spending the most of today at home. Probably, will doing a bit on my FYP (actually really think that I have to buck up on my FYP, a bit lagging behind). Yesterday went to get my mahjong set and table back from Serene, I've like lent it to her for 2 years already, finally got it back from her. And after that I stayed over for a while to play international chess with her (she wanted to challenge me, haha) and guess what, I won both rounds, wahahaha. These few days have been looking through the papers for phone offers, my phone plan is almost up (ends in june), I've been looking around to see what phones are available now. I've even went to Starhub to get a voucher for phone purchase, haha, so thats a $50 discount for my phone, just wondering if my current phone can still be sold for at least $50, if thats the case, then I would have a total of $100 discount for my new phone. After my 'research', I've narrowed down to a few models, one of them is the samsung music loud thingy. That phone seems not bad. Not too expensive too. It has all the criteria that I need - can call, can sms, got alarm. Another one is the LG viewty, that phone is nice, got a large screen (which is what I like), but the downside is that it is a little more expensive. So I'm still weighing my options, my voucher should reach me in about a week, and expires in about a month, so I would have a month to decide what I want to buy.

Tonight I have a wedding dinner to attend, its at harbourfront. Think its the same one as the one I went to for my Aunt's wedding (the auntie that is only about 2-3years older than me). Just got the Ang Bao rate from Koh, so I will be giving a grand $60 for the couple + my blessings for a great relationship and life together. To Ho and Jesslyn (like they will see my blog like that, no one sees this anyway), congratulations and happy always.

No comments: