Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Rejection

I just got my first rejection, probably of my life (not that I can remember when was the last time I got rejected), and its not over a relationship. Its my job application. I've always tried my best to avoid such situations, and only go for areas where I'm confident that I can at least manage, all this so that there is minimal chances of rejection. Well I guess there's always a first time. And it doesn't really feel good. Although I know my limits, but I've been sending out my resume to a few companies and just 2 mins ago, I got my first rejection email. But on a comforting note, at least the company bothered to email me to say that my application was rejected, that's a little better than letting me wait and wait and wait right. Haiz, so I guess its back to the old drawing board, gotta learn to accept these situations because I got a feeling that this is going to be coming on to me for quite a few applications. Good luck to me!

PS. Today is the 15th of CNY, which also means that its the last day of new year, and it also means that there is the million dollar Toto today, already bought my numbers yesterday. Super good luck to me, Huat Ah!

No comments: