Sunday, February 17, 2008

Edison

From my previous post, it comes to remind me that I did not say anything on the current scandal between Edison Chen and a whole bunch of female celebs. Well I have to acknowledge that Edison is a pretty attractive guy and he is one hell of lucky person. It appears that he has done it with some of the hottest stars now. Well to give my 2 cents thoughts, I really feel that there is nothing wrong about taking nude photos of yourself or your partners (of course I referring to cases when both parties are in the knowledge that they are being filmed and that they have agreed to be filmed). Just for own pleasure, keep sake, remembrance, whatever you'll like to call it. I mean since the people are all adults, and that sex is not really anything thats so evil, so there is really no harm in taking a few photos of yourselves having fun together. But always bear in mind the consequences that may follow when such photos are being circulated around, through the years, there have been many instances that sexy photos are leaked out to public, in this case its laptop recovery, previously there was a handphone stolen case. So always be prepared for the worse. Maybe I just a little more open minded than a lot of people out there, because I feel that sex is not all that sacred, to me its not something that must be kept to marriage. Lets just face it that many young people are having sex in our society, and I'm perfectly fine hearing people tell me that they are not virgins anymore. Even when it comes to gay sex, I'm quite open to it (this does not mean that I engage in it or that I lead a different kind of lifestyle okie, I'm straight, it just means that I do not crucify gays and that I'm not homophobic). I've had gay friends telling me about their sexapades and their parties and sex romps. Its not something that would encourage people to do, but I just feel that everyone has his own idea of how he wants to lead his life, so there's no reason why I should condemn their type of lifestyle. But then again, this is also very contradicting, because we can be accommodating to our friends who do this type of actions, but when it happens within the family it becomes a whole new story all together. So I'm still in the midst of learning to strike a balance. And I think in the near future more will be done to bridge the gap, and that more differences will be resolved.

No comments: