Friday, February 8, 2008

On the second day of new year, my true love gave to me...

This new year has been pretty quiet so far. Generally my AB Index (Ang Bao Index) is in recession, haven't counted the amount, but can sense that its much lesser than before. I'm expecting it of be less than 1/2 of what I on a good year. So far haven't visited any of my friends yet, but in any case I seldom visit my friends during new year. Have been at home of the last 2 days, didn't really go anywhere except the usual places that I go to during CNY.

Well now planning the annual trip to mess up Pauline's house but we are sort of in a bit of a fix. Initially I thought that only Dennis will have some problem about making it on Sunday evening so we tried our best and arranged it in the afternoon, then Ah Hwa had to drop the bomb that he's occupied from 10.30 in the morning till about 4 in the afternoon. So that basically seals the entire day. Now I'm just hoping that Pauline did not free the day just for us (because initially she told me that she could not make it on Sunday afternoon, after that she messaged me to tell me that her appointment is canceled). It would be so bad of us to make things so difficult for her. I mean if I am her, I would be pretty pissed off, I'm opening my house to all of you and even rearranging my time for you guys and you play me out at the last minute. So I just hope that she did not make any special arrangements for us, or I would feel so bad. Think I'll message her to say thank you to her after the date is settled.

Once again, Happy New Year, hopefully this year will be a much better year for me and my family! Huat Ah!

No comments: