Friday, February 29, 2008

The Leap Year

Today is Feb 29th... yup its the leap year, only happens once in 4 years and guess what, I'm stuck in school doing my FYP report. Sucks man. Just went to get my car, sent it to the workshop for maintance and inspection. And it cost me a bomb, $872. This car is really getting expensive, the maintance is super high, and my summons just keep coming in. I try my best to evade parking charges, but these summons are just as high. Actually I found the perfect place to park at my place, which is at the private housing, because these parking aunties don't go there unless someone complains. So of course, thinking that Singaporeans are all so friendly and kind, I happily parked my car there. And then it happened. Some bugger really did complain, and I got a fine of $70 for parking on double yellow line. Damn it. Can't they just pity me and mind their own business. The space there is so big, and I'm not disturbing them or blocking their way, so can't they just let it be. Damn those busybodies. Well I've come up with a new resolution, that I am not going to get another summon for the next 2 months (wanted to say 1 year, but a little difficult, and 1 month seems pretty short), so I resolve to park my car carefully and escape these fucking aunties who keep summoning my car. Fuck you.

Well for this leap year, I'll be going to drink again. Will be meeting my band boys first at Walas, then I'll go over to meet cy and gang at our usual hangout. Probably will not dinking too much tonight I guess, a bit poor these few days (because of the car), now rushing out my report, hopefully I can clear majority of it today. Oh yeah, I got my first interview date. Its on the 11 Mar, with SIA. I applied for the post of administrative officer. When my mum heard of the post I applied for, she was sort of disgusted. She say that after studying so hard in engineering, I went to apply for an admin job. Haha. Well I'll see how it goes, its still early so I'll just keep to my look see look see attitude.

So happy leap year everyone!

No comments: