Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year Everybody!!!! Huat Ah!!!! You huat, I huat, everybody huat ah!!!! Wahahaha. Yup, here's the first blog of the new year, nothing much to do now, just had a very hearty and super filling reunion dinner. As usual we didn't managed to finish even 1/2 of the food, also had the usual Lo Hei. Well now watching some new year variety show by channel 8. So practicing the usual Shou Sui ritual, its supposed to be something that every child does, legend has it that the later you sleep during the first day of new year, the longer will be the life of your parents. So I'm doing this not only of my parents, but also my grandma and all my aunts and uncles. Here's wishing them all the best for the new year, stay healthy and wealthy for ever and ever....

Everybody Huat Ah!

No comments: