Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ninja Warrior

I am actually in love with this show. Its all about body power (erm maybe its like 90% arm power), I really do not know how these people mange to get through the obsticles, it is super duper difficult. And some of the contestants are already in their lates 30s, some even 40s and later than that, and they are still able to keep their bodies that lean, in that kind of shape. I hope when I'm their, I will also still look that good. Even right now, being 10~20yrs younger, my physique is no where near all of them.

Maybe its because I'm not homophobic at all, so I really think its ok for guys to admire at other guy's bodies. To me its the same as girls looking at other girls and commenting, "wah, pretty girl" or "that girl's body very nice". Girls looking at girls are a common thing, but if a guy says, "wow that guy has a great body", many people's first reaction would be - gay. I don't know if I'm part of the minority of straights out there who think this way, but to me, admiring at another guy's body is prefectly find. They also act as a motivation for me to work harder on my body (come to think of I really do need some motivation now to get back into shape). So everyone, we should really open up our minds and stop being an ass thinking that every guy who looks at another guy is gay, come on get a life. See the real world.





This is damn funny...


No comments: