Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday Blog

Sorry to myself, I narrowlly missed out on adding a post here on my own Birthday! So Happy Birthday To ME, muahahahaha. Well its that time of the year again, and you know as you grow older, you really don't need much reminder that you are slowly but surely inching your way towards the big three zero. This year's birthday was pretty much a quiet affair at home. My bro treated the whole family to dinner at this Paranakan Rest at Katong. It was very Little Nonya inspired, the food was actually pretty good, and the biggest surprise of all, was the price. It was actually not expensive. Divided by the number of people we had, each person was only less than $10. And we had meat, soup, vegs, egg and more meat. Well maybe it was lower than what I had expected.

The more exciting part of my birthday was of course with cy and gang, and where else than Lunar again for more drinks. This time, we downed 4 bottles in total, and I think there was also a jug of beer. Haha. I could only remember what happened in the beginning and what happened at the end. Whatever details in the middle is pretty much a blur. So I guess I was pretty wasted in the middle of my 'celebrations' haha. Mervin was quite an unexpected fall. At the end of it, suddenly I realise that he had KO-ed. Had a great time there, a big thank you to all these bastards, who are there to make my life so much more exciting than what it is.

Another celebration was by my office, because my boss's Birthday is also in May, so we had a celebration for his Birthday, and of course every other May baby got to be involved a little in it as well, hahaha. The boss had tricked us saying that there would be meeting, but it turned out to be KTV. Had loads of crazy fun with my colleagues. Well I guess it really did help to bond everyone much more. So the boss had his wish granted, for him, it was just like a team building exercise. So it was money well spent. Hahaha.

Lastly, I would just like to thank everyone for your well wishes. Whether it was an sms or msn or a post on Facebook/Frienster, I really thank you for remembering this special day of mine. I wish all of ya the best of health and happy always.

No comments: