Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mistakes

I've been making far too many mistakes in office lately. There is a just so much to do and I can't seem to handle everything perfectly. And this is really quite bothering. I'm just not cautious enough and not meticulous in the details enough. Everytime I think that I have done all my homework, but when my boss ask me some very basic questions I stumble. Only to realise I didn't do enough research. I am pretty disturbed by this, because I really try my best to get things done correctly but there is always something missing. Damn it. I must really pull up my socks and start to do things correctly. I really want to do my job well, but I don't know what the fuck is wrong with myself. I hope this will end here, and from now on I must really look into the issues more closely and to think through the issues in far greater detail. Good luck to me.

No comments: