Friday, May 15, 2009

Bedok 85

Went out for dinner with my colleagues today, we were at Bedok 85, the market with the famous bak chor mee.... but the thing is we ate everything else but the bak chor mee... haha. Well had a good time chatting with them, and getting to know them better, and also only to find out that it is the last day of one of my colleagues. Politics and gossips are all around the office. Because of my unique position in the office, I am usually not very updated of the gossips. And there are some things that they can't say in front of me. But really it doesn't matter, they can say whatever they want, I do have the decency to know what I can tell and what I cannot. Of course there are sometimes where I do make certain misjudgements and accidently blurt out things which I should not, but most of the time I'm quite accurate, haha. Thats the biggest problem when you have a special relationship with the boss. You get cut out of many many many insiders info. And for those who know me, I thrive on gossips. I don't give a lot of gossips, but I do love to hear them and if possible bitch together with them. But I can't, haiz. That really sucks, I mean what is life without bitching. Taking out this superb fun of bitching about the boss with colleagues really takes out a lot from work.

Tonight I'm staying at home and taking a rest. But really I do need the rest. Work is really tiring. Been moving around every now and then. And of course I need the rest for tomorrow. I'll be meeting my 'boo' tomorrow night for desserts and then we're going to the SIM pub for Jansen and DY's birthday drinking session, hahaha. Yes, 5th week in a row of drinks. I really thinking my liver is going to give way any time now. Haha. Well luckily I'm not the target tomorrow. Also met Beng last night, and of course he wanted to talk to me about insurance - again. Well really I will not be getting anything new now. I've already told him that the most probable time that I will commit to something is in Aug, when I get a rise. But that also depends on how much that rise is. I do not want to be bogged down by insurance now. I have too much expenditure than to put my cash into another insurance plan. But all these insurance friends don't seem to get it that much. Well lets see how I reject him next week again. Hahaha.

No comments: