Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Last night was halloween night... Initially met up with Beng at Ceasers for drinks and to celebrate xmm's birthday, but then later they say wanna eat don't drink liao... so in the end change over to Beauty world for zi cha... Well I took the opportunity to slip off to Emerald hill to meet my colleagues who are at No. 5. Well, only Brian and Hanson made it there... And the rest were just friends and ex-colleagues of MS. Had a pretty good time though, got to know a lot of people in the industry. And of course came to know the importance of marketing myself... hahaha. And being halloween, the entire place was covered in 'ghost' and scary people. But the people just lacks creativity lah... there were just too many ghost brides around. They were at Bugis, and Orchard Road, and Zouk, and Emerald Hill... In fact I think just Emerald Hill itself, there were like at least 5 brides around. Creativity people... We need you to come up with more imaginative ghostly chracters. Well of course I didn't dress to the occassion. You do need some time to prepare the clothes and make up and all that... I just don't have the time for that. And the thought that I'll have to wash off the 2 inch thick make up on my face and body after everything is like.... ewwww... hahaha...

But all in all, had a great night (the first with my colleagues)... To the next happy hour guys...

No comments: