Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The 7 year wait

After approximately 7 years, my JC class finally got together for a gathering today. It was a great afternoon of catching up with old friends and exchanging numbers. At a point of time it even looked like a speed dating session, haha. These are people I've not met in years, most still look pretty much the same, of course I was the 'most changed' person of the lot. When I walked over to meet them at TCC, the looks on some of their faces were just priceless, hahahaha. It was as if I just walked out of an episode of extreme makeover. But there a notable few who were considerably different. Lets just breakdown my thoughts on these people I love...

Yinchao is one of them, she now looks so modern and chic. Looks even more pretty then when she was wearing the SA uniform. Love her look now (not that I didn't like it in the past, hahaha). Now in her family car business, looks everything like a career woman.

Ging was of course as glamourous as ever. Looking good has almost never been an issue for her.

Anthony and Meizhi got engaged already, wow! Yet another of my friends hitched. Meizhi still looking as cute as before, Anthony is just crap (see chris comments, hahaha).

Chris is still as crappy as ever, haha. Love this guy man. He can really crap... hahahaha

Yifei, Miao Guang, Yaozhong & Jiahao are still the same, not much has changed of them.

Siqi - haven't seen her at all in the last 7 years, haha. She still looks great, very sporty looking. Great gal.

Siew Hup is now in her family business, doing some scrap metal stuff. And she still looks as innocent as when she was back in JC. Great to see her again...

Huizhen is still the same... same old her, love this gal too. Great bitching partner (she even wrote on my facebook wall that I'm her past bitching partner, kaoz thanks for telling the world that I'm bitchy, hahaha). Can still talk about anything to her.

It was a really great afternoon lah, to see all of them again and bitch about our CT. Ahhhh those were the days. And Miaoguang kept disturbing Yinchao, Ging and Siew Hup that they are tai tais now, haha. It was so funny. And our class had to keep to the tradition of being different from others. At a point of time the gals were discussing about cars, and the guys are talking about melanine and health care, hahaha... This class is always so different from others.

Literally spent the entire day eating. We had lunch at sketches (Bugis) - which wasn't all that terrific. It was ok, I wouldn't say that its nice, but .... just ok... haha. Then we walked over to TCC for coffee. And by then it was already close to 6... Time really flies... So some of them went shopping, some went to meet people. A few of us wanted to go KTV, but changed our minds later because we felt that we needed a larger audience to showcase our talent, haha. So we decided to postphone the KTV to our next outing (hopefully not 7 years later). So in the end, they psycho me to drive them to sunset way for hk cafe. But I was still full then, so I didn't eat anything. Just got a drink there. Sat and chatted some more about our lives and bitching about things around us, haha.

Had a great time today. Meeting old friends is really cool.... But if we meet toooooo often it might get dull (I know my class well enough), because there won't be enough to talk about. I mean there is only some much that can happen in your life, if nothing new is updated, then there won't be anything to chat about... Then that akward slience will come, haha. So must plan properly, not too often, but definitely not 7 years later lah. Cya soon, remember we still have KTV coming up (some time later, I'll give it 1 year to materialise)... haha

No comments: