Sunday, November 9, 2008

There's always a reason for drinks

The drunked mafia strikes again. There's always a reason for a drinking session. Today its the celebration of birthdays for Huan and Beng. As usual its the drinking and ktv session at Halo bar. Had a great night, met a lot of new people there tonight. And of course, the target for tonight is Beng and Huan. Even before 12, the 2 of them are more than 1/2 gone already. The power of team work. Even right now, I'm typing this blog entry 1/2 sober. So excuse me for any typing mistakes or if you see any funny writing, hahaha. Well we had our usual ktv and drinking at Halo Bar, SIM. Cy and already put everything in place, messaging everyone to not kill each other, and remind everyone than the target for the night are Beng and Huan, and I must say that tonight the objectives were pretty much met. Huan was of course the first to go. Beng was close behind. Hahaha. Huan being not a good drinker (though he as improves tremendously thoughtout this period of constant drinking) still could not out play the stronger corhot. The allies were just too strong for them. After he was gone, we concentrated on Beng, who was still pretty much cober by then. I was the first to go to give him his 2nd birthday shot. In just less than 2 hrs, we had cleared 4 bottles. Which was pretty amazing, because usually we would finish only at most 3-4 bottles for the entire night. But give credit to everyone. I think everyone's 酒量 has improved already. I was pretty much sober throughout the entire session. Didn't drink as much as anticipated. Which was also good. I have wanted to cut down on my drinking and smoke. Really cannot take that much, need to reduce my intake. After the reality check last week (where I only got silver for IPPT), I feel that I really need to cut down on my 'drugs' intake to improve my body condition. Well all in all, it was a pretty fun sesson. We had like close to 20 people today! Once again Happy Birthday Huan and Beng, well I'm not meeting you guys next May, you can go fuck ourselves then, hahahaha.

Work is pretty fine, but for the past one week, its been quite tiring. I don't know why, but I just kept waiting for work to end thoughout the day. Been feeling really tired. Think I really need a good rest. Now waiting for my hair to dry before going to bed, and have my much deserved rest for the week. Lets just hope that next week will be better, feeling more fresh than the past week. My VP did ask if I'm interested to extend my contract, of course I said yes. In these dying times, just by having a job is good. So I'm not expecting much. My VP told me that the earliest that they can hire is next year when the next FY opens, so I'll just wait and see how it goes. Even up till now I'm not sure if this is what I want to do in my life. I'm still bidding my time away, and taking each step at a time. Well I just hope I do not make a mistake and waste my youth away. Of course its still a bit different from my ideal job, but it'll do for now, kudos, and hoepfully I can get a good job thats fits my liking soon.

No comments: