Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lazy weekend

After a very sporty weekend last week, this week I've decided that I'll just sit back and laze the entire weekend away... haha... But I still did go for dragonboat training this morning... woke up damn early ok. Each week is passing by pretty fast now that I've started work. Sometimes I feel that I can just get lost in this working world. I mean sometimes we just keep working and working and working, and you don't see the road at the end of the tunnel. Just not too long ago, I just had a very scary thought, as the weeks pass by, as days just go by one at a time, what am I working towards. What is my life all about. What is the meaning of life? Really sounds very cheem right... I think so too. But really, suddenly, I was just thinking whether we were just born to die. Right now I'm just working every weekday, then laze around during the weekends, and the entire cycle repeats the next week. So what is the meaning of all this. Am I going to do till all the way till I die. And at the rate it is going, it seems that it is not too far away. It seems that the work that we are doing is just to by time while waiting for death to come. I don't know, I not unhappy with my work or anything, I have nice colleagues around me, but I can't help but get this kind of funny feeling about life. In just 5 years I'm going to be 30 already, ain't that fast! 5 years will just pass by very fast. Just look at my university life, suddenly I've already graduated. And it feels like I've just started yesterday.

Well I hope I'll be able to find greater meaning in life... right now I'm still searching for that meaning. Maybe some of you might think that I'm now just lonely, and that its time for me to get a partner, but I don't know... Sometimes I really feel that I will never meet the person that I love so much that I want to be with her everyday. Or at least I have yet to get that type, or anywhere near that type, of feeling before. I keep thinking that if I had to report to a single person for the next 60 years of my life, and tell her everything that happens in my life, I'll probably just go mad... So I think I might not be suitable for a relationship, and probably never will be. I know I gotta change that mind set if I ever want to have a chance of falling madly in love, but at this point of time, I just can't get pass myself. Well, good luck to myself in my search for answers to life. Wow, this post sounds so zen ah, machiam some Confucius teaching... hahaha

No comments: