Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sports week

Having a very sporty week this weekend... I went jogging twice this week, just joined the Morgan Stanley Dragonboating team (went for the first row this morning), and I'll be running my first marathon tomorrow. (plus I might be going bowling later) OMG, wtf have I got myself into. My arms are like close to dead now, they are aching super badly. I think it is the push ups I did last week, so now my arm muscle is hurting real bad. Life has been pretty good now. Well for one thing, I'm paid now. Not a lot, in fact its quite little, but I guess I can make do with it. Last month I only got a pro-rated pay, do now my financial resources are running low already, hahaha.

And this is the season of meeting your super old friends, almost all of whom you've not met in ages, hahaha. I got a sms recently from my JC class, saying that they're organising a meet up. I was like wow, I think I last saw majority of them during graduation (and I mean JC graduation), so that is like close to 7 years since I seen most of them. Then last week I met up with Koh, John and Bingwen. Its been a good few months since I saw them too. Then again, I've agreed to organise a meet up with the MHA folks soon, namely Peck Yen and Ching ching (and possibly Pauline and Jou Hwei as well). Now waiting for everyone else to settle on a date. Wow, suddenly I'm like meeting all these people who have been part of my life, but I've not seen in eons. Its a pretty good feeling though to see them and knowing that they're doing well. But I must saw it can get pretty tiring when everything comes together all at once. Need to learn to spread 'em out. hahaha.

okok, I gotta rest. Tomorrow still have a long run to do....

No comments: