Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Up, Up and Away

Hello Blog...

Well its more or less confirmed... I'll be going to the US, but not alone. I'll be going there together with my Mum, Dad and Da Gu. wahahahaha. Yup, we're now on the waiting list to be on the plane, according to the agent, there's a 50-50 chance that we can make it. Just arranging this is stressful, it kind of a different stress than the exams but still the effects can be felt very evidently. Well I managed to find this great deal for the air tickets with China Eastern Airline that will take us there for only $1100 (including tax!). Will be transiting in Shanghai. So now, I'm liasing with my bro on his schedule and to book our hotels. Well for this trip, I'll be spending quite a bit, of course the 1st big spending will be on the tickets, but the catch is I'm not only paying for myself, but also for my dad. Last minute he say he can't go because he got not enough money. And this really pisses me off. Because to me, if the family wants to go on a holiday, I would not expect money to be a big issue. If it is such an issue, it should have been raised up before we decide that we want to go there. I would not want my family to go to the US and have fun, with my dad still in Singapore, that wouldn't be called a family right. And that pisses me off and it just spoils my mood for the holiday. And because travelling is now a big part of my life, anything that pisses my mood might just turn ugly (I know myself so well). So I went ahead and booked tickets for 4 people and I messaged my dad to tell him that I'll pay for his tickets there, well he didn't reply after that and so I'll just take it that he has accepted it (well he hasn't got a 2nd option). So now we are going to the US for a holiday, and to see my brother as well. wahahahahahaha. But there are so many things to do now, got to book the hotels, make sure we have place to stay. Got to make sure our schedule and my brother's schedule matches. Got to decide if we want to take a tour plan, but the plan must fit our schedules. Arghhhhh. Well I'm sure we can resolve this soon. That is as soon as I can finish my report.

Yess, you've heard it. I got a report to submit by the end of the week, and I have to started writing a single word. Think I'm quite doomed. Really have to start with something, or I won't be able to finish writing it in time. This final year project is really make or break, I know how much it means to me, but I can't put my heart and soul into it. Sometimes this just saddens me. Sl, I just beg you to get your act together, you have already trashed our year 4 papers, please do not trash this project as well.

Okie I'll be back for more updates. Cya, tata!!!!

No comments: