Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 3 NYC

Today is museum day... We went over to the Museum of National History. It was used to film this Ben Stellar film - A night in the museum. Yup, the museum was great. It was super big, and it had almost everything inside. Everything was catergorised clearly, ranging from dinosaurs to artifacts to religon to native american history. It was quite an eye opener. We took almost half a day there, we had initially underestimated the time required. We had planned to go to another art museum and the UN headquaters, but didn't have time for that. Anyway, at the museum, we went for this space show (paid another 12 bucks for it). The show was pretty good, something like a Omimax show, about stars and creation of the moon and galaxy. The 1/2 hour show was pretty spectacular.

After the museum thingy, dad went back to rest at the hotel while we went to Time square for another round of shopping... Wahahaha. Of course we went back to Planet Hollywood to use up the $40 that we had. And also went to M&M world to grab some choc. I bought a packet of coloured M&Ms and 3 boxes of M&M for Alvin n Dennis. Then, we head over to Macy's for more shopping. We split up so that we could explore the mall. Went to checkout the wallets and bags with mum while Da gu went to checkout the coach stuff. While mum was looking through some bags, I saw this coin wallet form Fossil that was really quite nice....I so wanted to buy it, it was only $14 and I have another 11% discount. But of course I had to remind myself that I have too many wallets back home and that I should not buy it... But I really like it, at least I have not seen Fossil wallets in SG. Da gu had a great time at Coach. She picked up a bag for Er Gu, and then her weakness for wallets overcame her again.... hahaha, she got another 4 more wallets and small bags for herself. Spending a cool $300. Hahaha. But as always, I would say if you are buying things that you like, its worth it. As long as it makes you happy.

Then back at the hotel, it was check results time... quite worried about it. But I got through... wahahaha. Got 2 Cs for fluids and nano. An A for E&S, and Bs for the rest. its not a fabulous result but I would probably consider it reasonable, at least I got through. Really happy now... So its more shopping and more playing and more fun...... hahahaha. More to come!

No comments: