Monday, December 24, 2007

Its time to party

Hey Bloggie, one last blog before I leave. Yup, I'll be flying off in just a few hours time, the time now is 4.22 am and my flight is at 10.00am. Will have to be at the airport at around 8.00am which also means that I won't have time to sleep already, hahaha. I just came back from all the well wishings gathering with cy, shy, beng and his gf. Basically we went to Pool junction 1st, then to Mustafa Shopping Centre. After that we decided to just chill out at Yong He Beancurd. But what should have been a 5 min drive to Yong He, turn out to be an hour, yes I waited at Yong He an hour for them to arrive, all because cy went the wrong way. But it was still nice of them to 'see me off'.

Anyway, it has been a hectic week. So much to do, and so much happened. Of course the top being that I'm going to the US, hahaha. Then there was the meet up with our year one class after cy came back from Japan. And that was the bomb. Cy sort of hinted that I used to like someone, then the whole gathering became a guess who I like session, damn it.

Another very touching thing happened today. When we went to our Christmas gathering, it was all super fun, we even had our own Santa. Yup, no prizes for guessing who's Santa (yess its Xiao Gu). Had lots of food, and even performances by John, Joceline and Nicholas. They did their violin thingy which was great. Then there was Xiao Yi and her 2 darlings singing Christmas songs for us. All in all it was a great party. And the thing is Aunt Susan, knowing that we're leaving for US, asked me to the room because she wanted to pass me some money for the trip (without my mum's knowledge). And to my surprise, she passed to me USD$1000. I was like momentarily dumbfounded. Because I never like others to give me money for a holiday, even more when its such a big amount. Of course I really appreciate the gesture, but it just seem to right. She wanted me to bring my mum to eat good food and have fun, without thinking that money was an issue. I was very touched then, it really occured to me that the people around me really cares for my family. But I still fell this is not right, so I will remember this forever, and will try to repay them even more when I have the means. Thank you everyone.

Okie I guess I shouldn't be blogging for too long, cause I still have some stuff to pack. Will update when I get to US (I'll be bringing my lappie with me, so I'm still connnected, hahaha). And lastly good luck to everyone (esp myself) for the exams, results coming out soon, cross my fingers and hope that I'll clear this sem as well..... Bon Voyage!

No comments: