Saturday, December 1, 2007

Its all over...

Hello Blog, its been a while since I last blogged... yup, it was the exams. Of my 24 years of life, this semester has got be be one of the most tiring and suay exams I've ever taken. Things just didn't go as well as they should. Basically, anything that could have gone wrong, went wrong.

1. Study super hard for a paper that only constitutes only 40% of the whole grade
2. Study super hard for a paper that was set so hard that a lot of people could not do
3. Study super hard for a paper only to forget everything in the exam hall
4. Car broke down while on the way to the exam. Late for 1/2 hr, could not finish the paper

Well now that its over, I just hope that everything will be alright from now on. And all the best to me and my friends. Lets hope we'll all make it through this semester.

Now its onto the next task, my FYP. Yup, have been neglecting it for a while, will have to write my report this week (yes, right after my exams). Will have to submit my report by the end of the week. But seriously, I don't have much idea what I want to do for this report. My knowledge for the whole project is really limited to the basics of everything. As much as I hate to admit, but I can't help but agree with my prof that I'm still stuck at this initial phase, and I'm not progressing fast and innovative enough. Hmmmmm, what should I do? Got this 2 days to ponder over this, will have to start writing else I might be able to hand in my report.

As usual right after our exams, we went drinking at our 'favorite' place again. Got quite tipsy, ya rite, I was pretty drunk le. Drank quite a bit. That stupid cy always make use of me to drink with Beng. So of course in the end I drank like much more that him. Well it should be a while before we go for this kind of drinking session again (at least for my case I want to try to keep a bit more sober for my drinking sessions).

Okie, now for another big news. I'm planning a trip to see my good old bro in the US. Wahahaha! Yup, he had told me that he bought a Wii for me to play and that he'll ask his gf to bring it home, but in the end she could not bring it back because her luggage is too heavy le. So now I got nothing on during this holidays, and thats why I'm thinking if I should just go over. Of course its not just about going to get the Wii back (I'm not that rich to fly there just for a Wii), but I can go travel there for a while and at the same time help him bring some of his stuff back home (heard that he's got quite a lot of stuff there ie confirm over weight) .Well now I'm looking for tickets, currently I found an airline that quote me $1100 (inclusive of taxes) to JFK. Think its quite a steal already. So lets see how it goes, and whether I can make it to the US this December.

Oki, thats all for today. I want to go watch Kang Xi Lai Le, hahahaha. Blog next time. Byez!

No comments: