Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yet another drinking session...

Yes yes, I know I've been drinking a little too much lately. Gotta control myself! Well but this time round (actually it was just the next day), I went to pool junction with cy and Ying Xin. Ying Xin wanted to show us her 水母头, so we went to see how 'great' she looks... hahaha... Basically this time we finished up the 1/2 bottle that we left there the previous night, and on top of that the boss helped us to make this gin cocktail, which none of them liked (because they don't like gin, well neither do I), so in the end I drank up that cup. It was actually pretty strong, but its just the gin that I hate. After that the boss made another strawberry cocktail for the lady, which was pretty good, typical ladies' drink. Well for the men, he made this drink for me, which was supposed to be about 1/2 the power of what cy had for his birthday (cy's drink that night was about 75%, so I guess mine was 37.5%). That drink was alright, nothing too special, actually taste almost like our normal liqour + mixer thingy. So I conclude that the boss is only good at making ladies' drinks. Because most of his ladies' drink actually taste pretty good, but not the same for what he whipped up for the men. hahaha. But after those, he came over to join our table for some games, and he brought with him a glass of hoogarden. So that eventually became our forfeit. Think by the end of it, we had like 2 cocktails, 1 glass of special liqour (for me), and about 4-5 glass of hoogarden, and the boss only charge us like $38... pretty insane, don't know how he's gonna earn like that.

Oh yah, on top of the drinks, we also took a lot silly and scandalous photos... hahaha. I only have a few with me, the super scandalous wans are with cy, think I gotta steal from him before he passes them around, wahahaha.

No comments: