Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another drinking session

Okie before I begin my story, I'll just share some photos I took earlier with my hp, it was taken in the evening at my carpark. Nothing spectacular, just think that the sky looks pretty nice....
Well well, remember the last time I think I did say that I was very excited about going drinking, because I haven't really drank for quite some time... well after that session, I've been going drinking every week... sometimes I just amaze myself with the things I do. So for the 4th week this month (ie I went to the pub every week in this month), we went to pool junction again. Actually this round was initiated by kh, think he was bent on revenge this week, hahahaha.
Well this time we ordered something different --- Smirnoff vodka. Usually we would order 1 black lable. It was a good change, for one it looks pretty cool + the mixer was ribena... taste not bad too.

So when kh arrived, we started to play our 5 games again... of course since kh was here on revenge, we would have expected him to prepare himself and train up at home before coming... haiz, in the end still lose... But we learnt new games last night, one of them was 1-2-3 point and another was a dice stacking game. So thats another 2 to our repertoire. Also its been a long time since I drank this much (I wasn't driving, so I could let go a bit, haha)... okok thats all for now, gotta get back to work... sianz

No comments: